Need Help? Call: 1-888-494-4349

iPhone 4S Frame Repair



Is your 4s frame bent or broken? Do you need to replace it with a new one? We can fix it for you quickly and affordably!

More details


Often times during physical damage to your precious iPhone 4s, the metal frame that houses all the components of the device will be damaged or bent. Since this is the major part for the body of your phone, it is really important to make sure it is working condition. Sometimes it will get bent when you glass breaks from impact. Since the digitizer and lcd are glass, the metal frame needs to be straight for the new parts to fit correctly and help prevent any future damage. Often times customers will replace the metal frame even when it get scratches and nicks from everyday use. Fortunately one of iFixYouri’s many skilled technicians can repair your broken frame and ship your device back to you good as new. The iPhone 4s frame repair typically takes 24 to 48 hours to complete, since everything will need to be taken apart and reassembled. This repair comes with a 90 day manufacturer’s warranty. iFixYouri uses high quality parts for each device coming in for iphone 4s repair, which helps ensure everything works correctly and looks just like it did when it was originally purchased. If you have any questions regarding this repair, please contact the nationwide mail in center and a skilled technician will be happy to address any concerns or questions you may have with thisrepair!

Write a review

Write a review

Ask a question

NO registration required!

1 Question(s) answered

If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.

*(Required to be notified when an answer is available)
  • Asked by David york
    on 11/14/2014
    I sat on my iPhone 4s and there is a slight bend on one end. The lettering is all large now and I can't get into use it. Can it be fixed. Answer:
    There is a zoom feature in the iOS software. Did you activate the zoom/enlarged text by accident?