iPhone 6s Plus Water Damage Repair Service
Oops! Did your iPhone 6s Plus slip into the bath tub? Or did you accidentally knock over a glass of water on it? It is normal for smartphones to malfunction due to water seeping inside, which is why you should waste no time in mailing us your phone, as we provide specialized services to combat water damage for iPhone 6s Plus models.
How does it work? Here goes:
- There is no initial charge when you ship your phone to our mail-in service center – Click the “Add to Cart” button and follow checkout instructions accordingly.
- On receiving your package, we run a routine diagnostic test to find out the degree of damage to your hardware – based on the result, we present you with a repair quote, which you are free to accept or reject. If you choose the latter, we return the phone via mail, with no repair charges*.
- The iPhone 6s Plus is a delicate smartphone, so it should be handled carefully – rest assured our technicians have years of experience under their belt, and have a great success rate for repairing numerous iPhone models.
- Advanced technology and equipment is used for repairs, such as removing corrosive deposits, minerals, dirt, or dust that might have damaged internal circuits.
- Only high quality parts are used if phone components need replacement – we ensure they are compatible with iPhone 6s Plus models.
- We are extremely thorough with our work – not only do we provide a 1 year warranty, but your phone is dispatched only after we have double-checked that it is working perfectly.
- A tracking number is provided for your convenience after the shipment leaves our facility.
Don’t wait for water damage indicators in your iPhone 6s Plus to turn pink or try to fix it yourself – send us your phone ASAP if it has taken a nasty spill in the toilet, pool, or washing machine. If we are unable to save your water damaged iPhone we will offer to purchase it or we can return to you*.
*NOTE: If you decline repairs for diagnostic or water damage treatment or your device is deemed non-repairable, you will be responsible for shipping and handling.
Ask a question
NO registration required!
5 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
- Asked by Shayla
on 11/3/2015 If y'all can fix it how much would it cost cause I don't want to send it off and not know how much it will cost and then it get fixed and me not be able to pay it because it's outrageous can I have an estimate? Answer:
Hi Shayla, we always provide a free estimate before we do any work on your device. We will evaluate the extent of your phone's damage and provide you with cost to repair.
- Asked by Praise
on 09/7/2017 Hello, my iphone 6s plus fell into water 3 days ago and I tried the rice experiment and it still did not work. Is it something you can fix? What is the rough estimate of the service charge and transportation fee? How do I send it from St. Lucia? How long is it going to take you to fix it? Answer:
Hello, we have had success with restoring phones in similar situations. To send from an international location, you would have to package and send your device yourself to our repair depot. The address is 4259 Northlake Blvd, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410. The turnaround time is typically about a week. If more parts/labor are necessary, you will be notified of any additional costs/time before we proceed.
- Asked by a guest
on 07/31/2018 Approximately how much would it cost to fix a water damaged iPhone 6S? The water damage occurred 3-4 days ago. The camera is fogged. We don't know how it got wet. We just got this phone as a replacement under warranty with Verizon for another phone that got damaged and paying $150 warranty deductible and it got water damaged only a month after getting it. We can't afford a lot to fix it Answer:
Hello, if we are able to get the phone to power back on to the point where you can get your information off of the device then it's $49.99. If we are unable to repair the device then there is no charge. If it requires additional parts in order to get the device to power on then it's the price of those parts plus the water damage cost. The water damage repair process takes around 2-3 days. - Xavier
- Asked by Hector
on 09/3/2018 I wet my phone.. it was under water for 3 minutes, in the beginning their was no sigh of it working. I decided to put it in rice for a couple days.. now is showing progress, now it charges & I hear the notification.. I think everything is fine " except the screen is still black " I know it works because.. I could hear the charging & notification noise. Answer:
Hi Hector, That's great news that your phone still works. It may only need a screen replacement, or it may require more extensive repairs. We have two options for you, either you can utilize our mail-in service, or you can bring it in to a nearby iFixYouri. We'd be more than happy to take a quick look and give you an appropriate diagnostics. Let us know if we can be of any more assistance. Thank you!
- Asked by a guest
on 10/16/2018 I dropped my phone in a puddle last night and it was working fine for an hour or so and then it completely shut off. Can that be fixed? Answer:
Hello, because every water damage device is on a case by case bias, we would have to see the device first, keep in mind that if we can't fix it there is no charge.