QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Quality Lightning Dock Repairs
The iPhone 5C is a high-end smartphone, and even if the usage has decreased slightly with the advent of iPhone 6, it still enjoys niche popularity. However, just like any other electronic device, the iPhone has a shelf life .
Signs of the lightning dock not working
A malfunctioning lightning dock is not an unusual problem. If you have noticed tiny glitches and problems in functionality, it is time to get them fixed. A problematic lightning dock has the following signs:
- You plug in your phone to charge it but there seems to be a loose connection. The charging stops every few minutes and you may have to tighten the connection between the charger and lightning dock once again.
- The loudspeaker doesn’t seem to be working properly. Since this part is located near the lightning dock, if anything goes wrong with the dock, it affects the loudspeaker and it starts acting up by emitting static or unclear sounds.
- The microphone also stops working the way it should be – people will complain they can’t hear you while talking on the phone.
Don’t make the mistake of ignoring these indications – send your iPhone 5C for repair before the damage becomes too extensive.
What can we do to help?
First and foremost, you need to send your iPhone 5C to our mail-in center. We provide you with a shipping label, you mail it to us and we handle everything from there.
Here are our services at a glance:
- We have qualified technicians on board who will inspect your phone to check for damage to the lightning dock and then determine if any other components have been affected. Based on the diagnosis, we will come up with a solution for repair.
- Dock connectors can be damaged due to numerous reasons – physical damage, exhausted shelf life, contact with water, corrosive deposits and so on – we will tell you the exact reason and then discuss how to proceed.
- All parts used by us during repair are genuine and of high quality. They come with a 90 day warranty as well, for any manufacturer's defects (accidental damage not included).
- Fast and convenient - our turnaround time is just 24 hours for minor repairs.
- The dock connector is checked thoroughly before we ship it back to you, so we can be absolutely certain that your phone is working properly again.
A tracking number is provided so you can keep tabs on the status of your shipment the moment it leaves our center.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.