QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 6 Headphone Jack Repair Service
Are your iPhone 6 headphones making strange noises each time you plug them in? Are you not able to get a solid audio signal? Or is your phone unable to detect the headset? It is quite possible for headphones to produce static and stop functioning if there is a problem with the jack, so you need to get it in to iFixYouri for repair.
This is what we offer:
- Mail your headphones to our center after you receive a shipping label during checkout
- After receipt, our technicians go over the headset to find out exactly what is wrong with it – it could be internal damage that compromises volume on your iPhone 6, or there could be a small break in the circuit elsewhere.
- When the inspection is over, you will be provided with a quote about any other required repairs and cost of spare parts (if any). If you are comfortable with the offer, give us the go-ahead so we can start working on the problem.
- We source only high quality replacement parts – for example if the flex cable that controls the headphone jack and volume needs replacement, you can rest assured the new cable will achieve cohesion with other components of your phone.
- We are able to replace headphone jacks in 24 hours.
- When the phone is mailed back, we assign a tracking number to the shipment so you can conveniently keep tabs on it.
- We guarantee our work is top-notch and provide a 90-day parts warranty as well.
We would recommend you to let us handle any repair or replacements rather than taking the DIY route, as repairing devices yourself might do more harm than good.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.