QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 6 Power Button Repair
The Power button might have a singular function, but is also a vital part of your iPhone 6. What happens when it doesn’t work? Or it gets stuck, and no matter what you do, you can’t resolve the issue? It is advisable not to go DIY in such situations and call in the experts from iFixYouri.
What do we do? Take a look:
- Even if you don’t have iFixYouri walk-in locations near your area, you can send it to our mail-in facility.
- The next step is to examine the iPhone 6 and determine the cause of malfunction, which can vary from physical damage to water seepage and internal obstructions – the problem is identified after thorough extensive testing.
- Afterwards, we provide you with a quote if there are any other recommended repairs other than the power button. All repairs and replacements are mentioned, so you can take an informed decision about our offer.
- The ultimate control rests with you – we begin repairs only if you permit us to do so after accepting our quote. If you have chosen not to go along with the price, let us know so we can dispatch the smartphone back to you, at no extra charges.
- Our turnaround time for minor repairs is 24 hours. Any additional repairs might take longer.
- To ensure all issues are fixed, we will test the Power button, and the entire phone, before sending it back.
- A tracking ID is activated the moment shipments leave our facility, so you can view the delivery date and status online.
Check the damage early on – don’t wait for the Power button to completely stop working before handing in your phone. The iPhone 6 Power button repair service is available round the clock – please get in touch with us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.