iPhone 6s Plus Screen Repair
This service will fix cracked glass, a damaged LCD screen, or bad touch response.
No matter how careful you are, accidents are bound to happen. Breaking the screen of your valuable iPhone 6s Plus is bad luck, but it is no good crying over spilled milk! On the contrary, you should focus on feasible solutions, which in this case is the iPhone 6s Plus Glass Screen Repair Service offered by iFixYouri.
Choosing Your Replacement Option
There are two options for this service, each with a different price. If your device has just broken glass, you may choose third-party glass replacement which comes with a 1-year warranty. If your LCD is damaged or you have a non-working LCD, you will need to choose the glass and LCD replacement option. This also has a one-year warranty.
How can we help? Take a look:
- A cracked or broken screen mars the look and impedes the functionality of your iPhone 6 Plus, so you should mail us your phone right away – the more you delay the more damage a shattered screen can cause.
- Choose the “Add to Cart” option, pay the fee, and complete checkout – an email confirmation is sent after your order is submitted along with a shipping label, which should be printed and attached to the box in which your phone is packed.
- Our work begins the moment we receive the device at our mail-in service center – a basic diagnostic test is conducted to determine the extent of damage, and if any internal components are broken or not functioning.
- Based on the test results, our technicians perform necessary repair and/or replace the required parts, in order to restore the iPhone 6s Plus to its original appearance. We utilize high-quality components that are compatible with your phone and double check to ensure everything is functioning correctly.
- Fast turnaround time – after all repairs are over, the phone is shipped back to you within 24 hours!
- 1-Year Warranty provided – we stand by our work, which is why we offer a warranty that includes repair or replacement of any part that malfunctions while under warranty.
Never go the DIY route for fixing a shattered iPhone 6s Plus, as you might end up damaging it even more. We offer competitive pricing for our services, which doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket – please feel free to get in touch with us for further questions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.