QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 6s Plus Power Button Repair Service
The power button performs a basic but vital task. Imagine running out of battery power and not being able to turn your phone back on! To prevent this scenario from happening, the right move Without the Power button, you will be unable to turn your phone on once the battery dies! If something like this occurs, the first step is to mail it to us.
What do we do? Take a look:
- We realize there might not be a iFixYouri walk-in location in your area, which is why we insist you send your iPhone 6s Plus to our mail-in facility for a professional examination by our top technicians.
- The purpose of our diagnostic tests is to locate the source of the problem and repair it accordingly. For instance, there might be dirt or corrosive buildups inside that affect the Power button, or it could be from water or physical damage as well. At times it can come loose or get jammed too.
- All details about repairs and replacements are communicated to you in detail – we provide true value for your money and we want you to know exactly what you are paying for!
- Any replacements will be iPhone 6s Plus compatible and high-quality – we never use cheap substitutes.
- Our technicians are well-versed in dealing with all kinds of repairs for all iPhone models, so they complete the repair with the utmost care, efficiency, and expertise.
- We provide a 90-day warranty for the job that includes repair or replacement of any part that malfunctions while under warranty, along with a fast turnaround time of just 24 hours.
- Your iPhone 6s Plus is dispatched to you at no extra cost – for your convenience we assign a tracking ID so you can keep tabs on the delivery.
For more information regarding Power button repair services, get in touch with us via phone or email.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.