QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
IPHONE 7 PLUS REAR CAMERA REPAIR
If one camera is good, isn’t two cameras better? With the addition of a second telephoto lens on the iPhone 7 Plus, nothing is stopping you from taking professional-level photographs from near or far away. But having two lenses means it’s twice as likely for something to break. Symptoms of damage can include:
- Inability to take photos with the rear camera
- Images that are fuzzy or blurry or completely black
- Telephoto zoom not working
- Flash shining all the time, or not coming on in dark places
- Shutter over the rear camera fails to open, only opens part way, or stays open all the time
A minor bump or fall can cause these problems. Unfortunately, both lenses are mounted on the same module, so if one breaks, both will have to be replaced. Our expert techs will carefully replace the broken camera assembly with a working part, then do a complete test to make sure it’s working before sending it back. You don’t need a service plan or warranty to take advantage of our repairs. You can count on our technicians to do the repair right the first time.
Questions? Fill out the form below and we'll get right back to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.