iPhone 6 Plus Glass Screen Repair Service
This service will fix cracked glass, a damaged LCD screen, or bad touch response.
No matter how careful you are, accidents are bound to happen. Breaking the screen of your valuable iPhone 6 Plus is bad luck, but it is no good crying over spilled milk! On the contrary, you should focus on feasible solutions, which in this case is the iPhone 6 Plus Glass Screen Repair Service offered by iFixYouri.
How can we help? Take a look:
- A cracked or broken screen mars the look and impedes the functionality of your iPhone 6 Plus, so you should mail us your phone right away – the more you delay the more damage a shattered screen can cause.
- Choose the “Add to Cart” option, pay the fee, and complete checkout – an email confirmation is sent after your order is submitted along with a shipping label, which should be printed and attached to the box in which your phone is packed.
- Our work begins the moment we receive the device at our mail-in service center – a basic diagnostic test is conducted to determine the extent of damage, and if any internal components are broken or not functioning.
- Based on the test results, our technicians perform necessary repair and/or replace the required parts, in order to restore the iPhone 6 Plus to its original appearance. We utilize high quality components that are compatible with your phone and double check to ensure everything is functioning correctly.
- Fast turnaround time – after all repairs are over, the phone is shipped back to you within 24 hours!
- 1-Year Warranty provided – we stand by our work, which is why we offer a warranty that includes repair or replacement of any part that malfunctions while under warranty.
Never go the DIY route for fixing a shattered iPhone 6 Plus, as you might end up damaging it even more. We offer competitive pricing for our services, which doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket – please feel free to get in touch with us for further questions.
Ask a question
NO registration required!
1 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
- Asked by Rasheed
on 09/22/2015 Hello i have a iPhone 6 plus and my back screen is broken how much does that cost to be respired? Answer:
Hi Rasheed. We do offer that repair at $179.99. Keep in mind that the back housing will have no logo and will be blank.