QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
IPHONE 6S PLUS LIGHTNING DOCK CONNECTOR REPAIR
Every device has its own lifespan - some devices use higher quality components than others and can last years, if properly maintained. The iPhone 6s Plus has great build quality and design, but it still can suffer damage to components that see a lot of action, such as the charging port. Misuse (yanking cords out or jamming them in at an angle) can bend or break components of the charging port, leading to slow, or no, charging. Since your phone is of little use with no power, it’s a good idea to bring it in for our expert iPhone 6s Plus Lightning Dock Connector Repair service.
Let us help you out:
- Broken dock connectors can lead to other problems: the loudspeaker acting up, the microphone not functioning, and more. We can pinpoint any related problems with our thorough diagnostic tests.
- Our technicians will provide a detailed repair quote if any other issues are discovered. Physical trauma, repeated use, water/liquid contact, dirt/corrosive deposits can all cause malfunction. We’ll discover the culprit and provide the solution.
- Dock connectors of iPhone 6s Plus might need replacements if the damage is extensive or permanent.
- Our replacement parts are always high quality, and include a 90-day warranty for everything but accidental damage.
- Turnaround time for minor repairs is as short as 24 hours!
- A tracking number is provided so you will always know when your device will arrive back to you in perfect working condition!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.