QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 5s Back Housing Repair
The back housing of your iPhone 5S is also the back cover – the battery and several components are just underneath. Tampering with it while going the DIY route can damage it further and please don’t use glue because it makes things worse!
- The very first step is to let our technicians take a good look at the phone to determine how the problem can be corrected.
- Sometimes a faulty back housing comes loose or breaks even if the smartphone hasn’t been dropped – whatever be the reason, only professionals should deal with the matter.
- We are experienced in repairing smartphones and handling a variety of iPhone related issues, so we guarantee the phone will look as good as new after we finish the job.
- If the damage is severe, a replacement might be needed – you are notified regarding this development.
- We use high quality parts (with a 90 day warranty) that are long-lasting and in cohesion with the iPhone 5S and other components.
- Once the repairs are done, the smartphone is returned to you via mail – you can check the status by going online and using the tracking ID generated against each shipment.
This service is extremely beneficial for those who don’t have an iFixYouri facility where they stay – all you need to do is mail us your iPhone 5S, relax, and let us take it from there.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.