QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 5s Volume Button Repair
It's hard to enjoy watching a movie if you can't hear the dialogue or working out to music when the audio is so loud that you can't stand to wear your earbuds. You take the convenience of having a volume button on your iPhone 5s for granted until it suddenly stops working and leaves you stuck using your phone on a single volume that's either too loud or too soft for some situations.
Here at iFixYouri, we receive many phones with volume functions that are no longer working properly due to one cause or another. We have extensive experience solving these types of problems and know what to look for and how to repair it as quickly as possible.
There are three main types of problems that can cause the volume on an iPhone 5s to stop working:
- The iPhone 5s button may just be stuck. If this is the problem with your smartphone, we will use tools to get the volume button working again and test it to make sure you won't experience any more problems. We can get the work done in 24 hours and have your phone sent back to you quickly.
- The iPhone 5s volume button may be broken and need replacing. In the event that you need a new volume button installed, we can get a replacement put in with just a 24-hour turnaround. We use only premium brand new volume buttons and other parts for repairs, and we provide a 90-day warranty on the work.
- The iPhone 5s may have a more serious problem than the button. Normally, a stuck or broken button is the cause of volume problems, but occasionally, we do have iPhones that require more extensive work to solve issues with adjusting the volume. In the event that our technicians diagnose a more complex problem, we will contact you to let you know within 24 hours of when we receive your phone. We will fully explain what's wrong in layman's terms and advise you as to what other costs will be involved, if any. You have the option to:
- Have us complete the repairs for you at the price specified
- Tell us not to do further work and simply send the phone back
Getting your iPhone 5s on its way to us is easy. Select your shipping method from the drop-down list above, decide if you want extra insurance coverage and then click "Add to Cart." You'll receive a label in your email inbox after you complete your order, so that you can get your phone packaged and on its way to us. If you have questions regarding the service, just fill out the box below and we'll get back to you!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.