QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 6 Plus Vibrate Button Repair Service
A faulty vibrate button can be a serious cause for concern – you can’t turn it on during a movie or an important meeting, which can lead to embarrassing situations! Even a jammed or loose Vibrate button is a clear indication that you need to get it checked by a qualified iPhone technician.
Let us help you out:
- Extensive tests are conducted to find the problem – the switch might be loose, not clicking, smashed, stuck, jammed, or missing, or the toggle mode for vibrate/silent could be malfunctioning – whatever be the reason, we detect the issue within a short span of time.
- We understand that iPhone 6 Plus models are delicate and need to be handled with extreme caution – our technicians have years of experience in dealing with all versions of iPhones, so your smartphone is in good hands.
- Parts used for any repairs or replacements are of premium quality from reliable sources.
- Additional charges are rarely incurred, but if the damage extends beyond the vibrate button, we will notify you regarding the matter.
- Advanced technology and techniques are used to ensure your Vibrate button works just like before.
- We strive to provide the best possible services for you, which is why a 90-day warranty is applicable for all repair work done by us.
- It takes just 24 hours to fix the vibrate button and dispatch the iPhone 6 Plus back to you!
Even if you don’t have an iFixYouri walk-in near you, you can always count on us for efficient and reliable services – shoot an email or give us a call for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.