QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
iPhone 6 Plus Volume Button Repair Service
Our Work Speaks “Volumes”
Whether you are blasting your favorite rock playlist at the gym or softly listening to a relaxing tune at your own favorite getaway spot, one vital control of an iPhone 6 Plus is the volume button. Not only is it used for tuning into your favorite track but also to regulate volume during phone calls or other notifications. Volume buttons might stop working for a variety of reasons – and we are here to help .
This is what we do:
- Mail your iPhone 6 Plus to us right away. Your smartphone is thoroughly inspected so our technicians can detect if there are any other problems and act accordingly.
- Volume buttons can stop working or get stuck, since they are used quite often for adjusting ring volume, personalizing other sounds etc. – being an external component, it experiences quite a lot of wear and tear, which is why we recommend professional repair work.
- Any other required replacement that we discover will be emailed to you. You can let us know if we should proceed.
- On getting the green light from you, the work is begun so it can be completed quickly – our technicians are highly qualified and experienced with iPhones, so they can effectively fix the problem.
- High quality parts are used as replacements – we don’t use inferior or cheap components as they will not be in cohesion with your smartphone.
- Before we ship your iPhone 6 Plus back, we will test the volume button to ensure all repairs are successful, after which it will be dispatched to you.
It is natural to be worried about the shipping of your iPhone 6 Plus, which is why we generate a tracking number so you can keep tabs from the moment your phone leaves our facility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.